Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Concentration: Loneliness/Desolation













My concentration was on the feeling of Loneliness and Desolation. A feeling that all too many people feel throughout their lives and in every day occurrences. These feelings are commonplace for teenagers, young adults, and adults alike. These sensations can be seen in many different circumstances, from the unconventional to the unintentional. 
In my images I choose to portray various moments I think capture these sensations. My images portray these emotions through the scenes I have depicted. From conveying being lost with no where to go, to being trapped inside your own mind. I also depict these emotions through a sense of longing apparent in all the works. In all the works there is an reoccurring theme of longing behind the character or subject. I display these emotions not only through people and models, but through intimate objects such as the lone sailboat and the statue.   

No comments:

Post a Comment